CALGARY, AB – Canada’s leading provider of workplace safety training solutions, Danatec Educational Services, is excited to introduce a new series of online safety training, The Safe Work Series. This series consists of 6 courses, all of which can be combined into a Safety Orientation Certificate.
The courses are as follows;
- 10 Must Know Topics for Your Safety Orientation Foundation Online Training
- 7 Essential Types of Work Site Tools and Equipment Online Training
- 8 Life and Limb Saving Types of PPE and How to Use Them Online Training
- Do Your Work Safely Around 10 Common Hazards Online Training
- Hazardous Materials and Atmospheres: 9 Ways to Avoid Contact Online Training
- How Not to Die: 8 Essential Emergency Response Systems Online Training
The Safety Orientation Certificate (SOC) can be taken individually or together to make up the complete orientation Certificate. The content of each course can be completed within an a hour, and includes an exam. Complete certification can be received in about 6 hours.
Benefits of the Safety Orientation Certification for your staff are;
- Reduces New Hire Time to Competency
- Simplifies Safety Orientation Process
- Delivers Consistent Content (North American Standards)
- Tracks Learner Performance and Exam Results
- Provides Certificates and Badges
Visit https://www.danatec.com/product-category/safe-work-series/ for more information.