This month, we are pleased to introduce two brand-new product lines to our course catalogue!
See below for a little about each of these new offerings.
First Aid Training from St. John Ambulance
Relatable and realistic scenario-based courses, offered by a world leader in first aid and CPR training. Courses are delivered entirely online at an awareness level (non-certification) for personal use and professional reference.
- Awareness Training Standard First Aid (CSA Intermediate) – CPR A + AED
- Awareness Training Emergency First Aid (CSA) Basic – Level A CPR +AED
- Safety on the Farm
All St. John Ambulance awareness-level courses are offered at $25 CAD.
Laboratory Safety from MARCOM
MARCOM’s lab safety and regulator training courses address practice, everyday safety issues and provide workers with the information they need to understand, recognize, and avoid problems before they become incidents or injuries.
- Bloodborne Pathogens in First Response Environments
- Bloodborne Pathogens in Healthcare Facilities
- Electrical Safety in the Laboratory
- Flammables & Explosives in the Laboratory
- GHS Safety Data Sheets in the Laboratory
- Handling Compressed Gas Cylinders in the Laboratory
- Indoor Air Quality
- Laboratory Ergonomics
- Laboratory Hoods
- Orientation to Laboratory Safety
- OSHA Formaldehyde Standard
- Planning for Laboratory Emergencies
- Preventing Contamination in the Laboratory
- Respiratory Protection and Safety
- Safe Handling of Laboratory Glassware
- Safety Showers & Eye Washes in the Laboratory
All MARCOM laboratory safety courses are offered under $25 CAD.