It’s been a full year since the introduction of Alberta’s Bill 30 that introduced legislation and updates to its Occupational Health and Safety Act including Joint Health and Safety Committees to the workplace. We continue to work in collaboration with the Alberta government to seek approval to bring our industry leading e-learning content to market to solve our client’s biggest challenges that they face towards implementation and compliance with these regulations.
While we continue to seek approval related to this offering, as subject matter experts in this area we encourage you to take advantage of our safety consulting capabilities to support you with the implementation of your Joint Health and Safety committee requirements.
Danatec offers JHSC consulting services to help you develop and implement Safety Policies related to:
- The duties and functions of joint health and safety committees (JHSCs) and health and safety representatives (H&S reps)
- Roles and responsibilities of JHSC members and H&S reps
- When a JHSC or an H&S rep is required
- Mandatory process requirements
- Training requirements of JHSC members and H&S reps
- The rights of all workers
- Workplace Inspections / hazard assessments / investigations
As a national Safety Solutions provider, we are also focused on offering the same level of training support to our Ontario clients. Our Grand River Occupational Health and Safety Inc. family has been working hard to obtain approval and begin offering the Ontario Joint Health and Safety classroom training solution. If you are one of our existing Ontario clients, or are looking for an industry leading solution for this legislative requirement contact our amazing support team 1-800-465-3366 or email@example.com to find out more. We can assist you with pre-registration for upcoming open classroom courses or scheduling private classroom sessions specifically for your organizations.
We also look forward to working with the Ontario government based on the recent announcement to create flexibility by allowing training to take place solely online for the first part of the JHSC learning.
We also look forward to working with the Ontario government based on the recent announcement to create flexibility by allowing training to take place solely online for the first part of the JHSC learning. This will allow us to further deploy our technology (RapidLMS, LearnerVerified technology designed to protect against learner fraud) and industry leading e-learning content developed in collaboration with our in-house safety professionals, to the Ontario market.
As we near the end of the first half of 2019, we continue to expand on our over one million learners and companies. I am encouraged by all the examples of how our team continues to solve the most complex learning challenges companies of all sizes are facing. I look forward to sharing more exciting news about further growth and success next month, Stay Safe and look out for one another.
DID YOU KNOW?
Yardstick Training Safety Solutions includes:
- OH&S Consulting
- Electrical Safety Program Consulting/Training/Audit/e-learning (Electrical and Non-Electrical)
- Safety Staffing for long-term/short-term requirements
- Workplace audit/incident investigation support
- Subject Mater Expertise to support your business requirements
- eLearning development
- Security Guard Training (First Responder)
- Mental Health Awareness Training (First Responder)
- De-escalation and PTSD Training (First Responder)
- Cannabis Training (Employee/Supervision)